What data do we collect?
Personal Identification Information, Name, Email Address & Telephone Number
How Do we Collect Your Data?
You provide all of the data that we collect through our Contact Us Page. We may receive your data if passed on by your consent from other organisations or professional contacts
How will we use your data?
To simply respond to any contact made by yourself via our Contact Us Page
Do we share your data?
No, we do not pass on your details to any 3rd parties or marketing companies.
In Movement will not send you any marketing or sales information unless you request it.
Our Website cookies
Web browsers normally accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be able to navigate around the website and view information, however, this will prevent you from being able to log into your account, add products to your basket, customise templates and place any orders.
- Cookie alias: wordpress_*
- Purpose: Recognise you when you return to our site to add comments to blog articles.
- More info: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics
- Cookie alias: __utm*
- Purpose: Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- More info: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Cookie alias: wfwaf-authcookie-(hash)
- Purpose: This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded. This is only set for users that are able to log into WordPress. This cookie allows the Wordfence firewall to detect logged in users and allow them increased access. It also allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie also lets the firewall know what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block.
- More info: https://www.wordfence.com/help/general-data-protection-regulation/